Quick Tips. Useful Insights. Practical Solutions.
Free Wellness Workshops Every Thursday
Dr. Rick Takes A Break to Develop New Wellness Workshops
Dr. Rick Allen will be taking a break from teaching Thursday night wellness workshops so that he can devote more time to developing new workshops. In the meantime, the current workshops are available on Video or PowerPoint and a 1:1 basis by special request.
Topics include but aren't limited to:
- Regaining Your Health is a Process
- Vaccination Pro's and Con's
- Immune System Enhancement
- High Blood Pressure Control without Drugs
- Chiropractic Help for Ear Aches
- New Patient Orientation
- Advanced Science Class
- Getting Rid of Common Office Complaints - Headache, Low Back Pain and Carpal Tunnel - with Conservative Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Care for Moms and Kids, with specific post-partum exercises for Moms
- Natural Alternatives for Preventing and Treating Arthritis
- Standing Tall, the Importance of Good Posture for Good Health
- Conservative Prevention and Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Wellness Works Wonders!
Each talk will incorporate practical chiropractic tips for lifelong wellness. Be sure to call Dr. Rick at 503/257-1324 to reserve your spot!
Cascade Wellness Clinic, 221 NE 78th Ave, Portland
Between Glisan and Burnside
Dr. Rick Allen is a chiropractor, massage therapist and dance student in Portland, Oregon. Dr. Rick welcomes your questions and suggestions for future articles. However, he cannot make specific diagnoses or treatment recommendations unless you visit him in person. He can be reached by phone at 503-257-1324 in Portland, 509-395-0024 in Trout Lake, or toll free at 1-888-247-3248, email or on the World Wide Web: www.CascadeWellnessClinic.com
DISCLAIMER: The information included in this website is meant to encourage thinking concerning choices of care for and insight pertaining to possible causes of various problems. It is not a prescription for or diagnosis of any disease or condition. Suggestions are based on the assumption by the writer that a thorough examination was done previously and the reader is under care by a healthcare professional. This information is not a substitute for a live doctor.
© Dr. Rick Allen
Cascade Wellness Clinic