Dr Rick / Cascade Wellness Clinic nameplate

Dr. Rick's Monthly Question

November 2002


Can the bones of the foot subluxate? Can this effect your dancing? Can a chiropractor help correct it?


Yes, any bone can subluxate. That is, any bone can come partially out of joint, including the bones of the foot, which, of course, will effect your dancing. A chiropractor can help correct it with adjustment and adjunctive therapies. See this month's article for an explanation of the subluxated cuboid bone of the foot.

Archived list of all questions

Dr. Rick Allen is a chiropractor, massage therapist and dance student who is located in Trout Lake Washington. Dr. Rick welcomes your questions and suggestions for future articles. However, he cannot make specific diagnoses or treatment recommendations unless you visit him in person. He can be reached by phone at 509-395-0024 in Trout Lake email or on the World Wide Web: www.CascadeWellnessClinic.com

DISCLAIMER: The information included in this website is meant to encourage thinking concerning choices of care for and insight pertaining to possible causes of various problems. It is not a prescription for or diagnosis of any disease or condition. Suggestions are based on the assumption by the writer that a thorough examination was done previously and the reader is under care by a healthcare professional. This information is not a substitute for a live doctor.

Home  |   Services  |   Resources  |   About Us  |   Contact  |   Search

© Dr. Rick Allen
Cascade Wellness Clinic