Dr. Rick's Q & A Archives
Follow the link for the answer....
- March 2004. What's a fun and effective way to shed the extra pounds you may have put on during the holidays?
- December 2003. Which weight loss program works best?
- November 2003. What is an additional benefit of dancing?
- September 2003. How can my dog help keep me healthier?
- August 2003. Should I stretch before and after dancing?
- June 2003. What are the causes of pigeon toes?
- April 2003. What is a bunion and how can you prevent them from forming?
- December 2002. What are the cause, treatment and best means of preventing painful groin pulls?
- November 2002. Can the bones of the foot subluxate? Can this effect your dancing? Can a chiropractor help correct it?
- October 2002. What's the best "diet" to maintain a healthy body?
- September 2002. Can supplementation with glucosamine and chondroitin help keep my joints healthy and pain free?
- August 2002. How much faster can you recover from injury using enzyme therapy?
- June 2002. What new therapy has NASA found to speed healing of injuries?
- May 2002. How can chiropractic improve my sense of balance?
- April 2002. How can I develop better balance?
- March 2002. How important is our sense of balance?
- February 2002. What is a trigger point?
- January 2002. Is forward head posture (FHP) common? Is it normal? Is it healthy?
- December 2001. Why is stretching important?
- November 2001. Why shouldn't I "crack" my own neck?
- October 2001. What are the effects of stress?
- September 2001. What happens when we slouch?
- August 2001. Why do we slouch?
- July 2001. How can you boost your energy level so you can enjoy life more?
- June 2001. Why is the proper curve of the neck so important?
- May 2001. What's the cheapest form of "health insurance"?
- April 2001. Do chiropractors treat feet?
- March 2001. What is the purpose of pain?
- February 2001. How has the role of chiropractic changed in the last 25 years?
- January 2001. When is the best time to start Chiropractic care?
- December 2000. Eyes, Hair, Teeth & Spine - What do these have in common?
- November 2000. What makes the "pop" of an adjustment?
- October 2000. Should you turn off the smoke alarm or put out the fire?
- September 2000. Why do kids love chiropractic?
- August 2000. Birds = "S" and Humans = "C"?
- July 2000. How is a nerve like a phone line?
- June 2000. What symptoms did the first Chiropractic patient have?
- May 2000. If you vomit, are you sick or well?
- April 2000. What is the first symptom of ...?
- March 2000. What interests chiropractic doctors the most?
- February 2000. What is the vertebral subluxation complex? What are three basic causes of subluxations? What are the effects of subluxations? Why should I be checked for a subluxation by a chiropractor?
- January 2000. Is the "common cold" really common? Why or why not?
- December 1999. What controls every cell, tissue, organ, and system in the body?
Dr. Rick Allen is a chiropractor, massage therapist and dance student who is located in Trout Lake Washington. Dr. Rick welcomes your questions and suggestions for future articles. However, he cannot make specific diagnoses or treatment recommendations unless you visit him in person. He can be reached by phone at 509-395-0024 in Trout Lake email or on the World Wide Web: www.CascadeWellnessClinic.com
DISCLAIMER: The information included in this website is meant to encourage thinking concerning choices of care for and insight pertaining to possible causes of various problems. It is not a prescription for or diagnosis of any disease or condition. Suggestions are based on the assumption by the writer that a thorough examination was done previously and the reader is under care by a healthcare professional. This information is not a substitute for a live doctor.
© Dr. Rick Allen
Cascade Wellness Clinic