Dr. Allen works with many special interest groups.
Athletic activity often leads to acute and chronic problems. Our assessment, myotherapy, adjustment, stretching and exercise programs can make a noticable difference to any active individual from the recreational / fitness participant to the Olympic Athlete. We will help you train more easily and improve your overall performance.
- Bicycling - especially "Cycle Oregon"
- Running and Triathalons - Track & Field.
- Swimming - Includes Nike World Master's Games
- Dance / Theater
- Repetitive Strain Injuries / Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Lifestyle Chiropractic / Prevention / Nutrition
- Repetitive Strain Injury / Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Whiplash: Beyond Relief of Pain
- Brain Injury: FAQ's
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills
- Relieving Tension and Stress with Massage and Postural Correction
Children's Chiropractic Topics
- Backpack Safety
- Biotonix for Children
- Computer Ergonomics for Children
- Ritalin or Nutrition?
- Kids Day 2002
Dr. Rick Allen is a chiropractor, massage therapist and dance student who is located in Trout Lake Washington. Dr. Rick welcomes your questions and suggestions for future articles. However, he cannot make specific diagnoses or treatment recommendations unless you visit him in person. He can be reached by phone at 509-395-0024 in Trout Lake email or on the World Wide Web: www.CascadeWellnessClinic.com
DISCLAIMER: The information included in this website is meant to encourage thinking concerning choices of care for and insight pertaining to possible causes of various problems. It is not a prescription for or diagnosis of any disease or condition. Suggestions are based on the assumption by the writer that a thorough examination was done previously and the reader is under care by a healthcare professional. This information is not a substitute for a live doctor.
© Dr. Rick Allen
Cascade Wellness Clinic