Health Development - Four Questions:
Most people are very concerned about their health history. In fact, every doctor you have ever been to seems very concerned about your health history. But, what about your health present? What about your health future? The lifestyle changes you make during your health present determine your health future and isn't your health future more important? Indeed, you can do more about your health future than your past.
- What are your three greatest health concerns at this time?
- What specifically would you like your health to develop into in the next year? How would it look if you could have it exactly the way you wanted?
- If your health became just like you described it, how would you benefit?
- What do you feel are the major obstacles standing in your way? (Be specific)
Additional Key Health Development Questions
What would happen if you ran your health like successful business people run their business? Chances are your health would improve.So here are the key health development questions:
- What are my health objectives?
- Am I healthier now than a year ago?
- What can I do to improve my health?
- What strategies should I consider?
- Has my past approach worked?
- What would I like my health to become?
- What am I willing to do to improve?
- What should I stop doing?
- What can I start doing?
- Who can advise/coach me this year?
Note : To insure the best results in developing your health, I recommend that you write down your answers and bring them to your initial consultation.
--Dr. Rick Allen.
Dr. Rick Allen is a chiropractor, massage therapist and dance student who is located in Trout Lake Washington. Dr. Rick welcomes your questions and suggestions for future articles. However, he cannot make specific diagnoses or treatment recommendations unless you visit him in person. He can be reached by phone at 509-395-0024 in Trout Lake, or toll free at 1-888-247-3248, email or on the World Wide Web: www.CascadeWellnessClinic.com
DISCLAIMER: The information included in this website is meant to encourage thinking concerning choices of care for and insight pertaining to possible causes of various problems. It is not a prescription for or diagnosis of any disease or condition. Suggestions are based on the assumption by the writer that a thorough examination was done previously and the reader is under care by a healthcare professional. This information is not a substitute for a live doctor.
© Dr. Rick Allen
Cascade Wellness Clinic